Friday, October 23, 2009

A REAL Live musical!

Okay, so even though I've posted for Aesthetics and for Scientific Revolutions I still want to share the following video with everyone. Today in class we talked about art and how it becomes so much more when it's interactive. I totally agree! This video was filmed in Belgium; a dance team put together a quick routine to a song from The Sound of Music. The dancers then performed in one of Belgium's largest train stations in a way that made it seem like a real musical. They dressed completely casual and came out of nowhere! It's an amazing video and I'll bet it'll give you all goosebumps. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. That's awesome Chelsy! It reminds me of some of Improv Everywhere's missions. I actually just read a blog post on Color Me Katie about one of their latest missions; a musical in a grocery store. Here's a link to the blog (the first post is about the grocery store musical, the ones after that are other Improv Everywhere missions): http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/search/label/Improv%20Everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I loved that! The fruit song was awesome. Thanks for sharing, I'm probably going to look at that blog all the time now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are hilarious. Thanks Julia and Chelsy!

    ReplyDelete